Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Happy Four Years!!!

This was one of my favorite pictures although you can't see our faces.




Four years today we wed in the Los Angeles Temple. What a very special and wet day. I'm very sad that today will not be spending the day with my honey due to a doctors appointment in Las Vegas for Jaxson.
I'm a very lucky lady to have such a wonderful and supportive husband. He sure has put up with a lot in the last four years. He will tell you that this has been the longest summer of his life since our relationship started out just as a "summer thing". Little did he know that I knew it was going to be more than that, I just didn't tell him.
Ty thanks for four wonderful years and many many more. I love you.



3 comments:

The Harker's said...

What a beautiful bride! You guys make an great couple. Looks like the last four years have been happy. Congratulations Jen!

rookie cookie said...

Are you going to see Dr. Royal?

Tamra said...

I love your wedding pics! ... 4 years and 3 kids. Try to think about maintaining that pace! :)

You guys are a cute couple. Congrats on 4 years!